- I am an international maker, will the organizer provide an accommodation for me?
No, accommodation will not be provided.
- I am a student and I have my own project that I want to showcase, do I need to pay?
Yes, there is a competition going on for non-commercial maker booth. RM50 will be charged per booth.
- What is a commercial maker?
A commercial maker is a maker who intends to sell their products or take orders during the event and deliver the product after the event.
- How much should I pay if I register as a maker?
Non-commercial: RM 50, Commercial: RM80 . Payment details can be found in the MAKER INFO
- I am a student and I want to showcase my project, can I represent my school in the event?
No, you will be representing yourself unless your are registered under your school name.
- What kind of projects should I showcase?
Any project, as long as it is made by yourself. You can always refer to the MAKER INFO tab for more details.
- How many days should I attend?
It is a 2 days event, so you will have to attend for both days, 10 & 11 November 2018
- Once registered, does it mean that I am confirmed for the event?
No, we will send you a confirmation email before 20 Oct 2018.
- Should I come to the event venue to set up my booth 1 day in advance?
It is highly recommended that you do so. Otherwise, you will need to arrive early on the event day to set up your booth.
- Who should I contact if I have no idea what I should do when I arrive at SPICE?
You can always contact Peter @ +6016-4951280
- Do I need to register myself again on that day?
Yes, you do. Please look for the Maker Registration booth.