- I am an international maker, will the organizer provide an accommodation for me?
No, accommodation will not be provided.
- I am a student and I have my own project that I want to showcase, do I need to pay?
No, because you are not a commercial maker.
- What is a commercial maker?
A commercial maker is a maker who intends to sell their products or take orders during the event and deliver the product after the event.
- How much should I pay if I register as a commercial maker?
RM 53. Payment details can be found in the MAKER INFO
- I am a student and I want to showcase my project, can I represent my school in the event?
No, you will be representing yourself.
- What kind of projects should I showcase?
Any project, as long as it is made by yourself. You can always refer to the MAKER INFOtab for more details.
- How many days should I commit?
It is a 2-day event, so you will have to commit for both days, 12 & 13 November 2016
- Once registered, does it mean that I am confirmed for the event?
No, we will send you a confirmation email before 30 Oct 2016.
- Should I come to the event venue to set up my booth 1 day in advance?
It is highly recommended that you do so. Otherwise, you will need to arrive early on the event day to set up your booth.
- Who should I contact if I have no idea what I should do when I arrive at SPICE?
You can always contact Chee Siang (017-4670775) or Peter (016-4951280).
- Do I need to register myself again on that day?
Yes, you do. Please look for the Maker Registration booth. It is near the F&B area, which is on the other side of the entrance.